Sunday, July 21, 2013

Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA)


ICA

Venturing back to the Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA) I focused my time with the show that is on the first floor.  The show, “White Petals Surround Your Yellow Heart”, has a general theme of fashion.  It is really a wide range when you are talking about art, fashion and creating identities. 
View of some of the work currently on display on the first floor of the ICA
This show was hard to really enjoy what I was seeing.  In my opinion there are a lot of different styles of art and they do fit into the theme of fashion.  I personally did not care for the show, but after I heard a little bit about the show from the ICA Director I had a better appreciation for it.  Maybe it is because I’m not one for shopping and looking at clothes designs or fashion art.  I still believe that if you are in the area you should take some time to check out the show to form you own opinions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment